SWAG Portaband Table - Base Model
Please verify that your model of saw is listed below as a supported model of the SWAG Base Model table.
- Milwaukee Deep cut model #'s 6230, 6230N, 6232, 6232-6, 6232-5, 6232-51, 6232-55, 6232-6, 6232-6N, 6232-8N, 6236, 6238, 6238-8, 6238N, 0729-20, 0729-21, M28, V28
- Milwaukee Non deep cut model #'s 6223, 6224, 6225, 6226, 6227, 6234
- Milwaukee Corded compact model #'s 6242-6, 6242-8
- Dewalt Deep cut model #'s DWM120 DWM120K, D28770, D28770K, DCS374, DCS374B, DCS374P2, DCS376P2
- Dewalt Compact model #'s DCS370B, DCS370K, DCS371B, DCS371P1, DCS371K, "Click The Check Box Listed Above"
- Harbor Freight Deep cut Item # 47840, "Click The Check Box Listed Above"
- Harbor Freight Bauer Deep cut Item #'s 63763, 63444, 64194, 62800, 1678E-B
- King Canada "Industrial" # KC-8377
- Makita Deep cut model #'s 2107F, 2107FK, 2107FZ, XBP02Z, XBP02TX, BPB180Z-18VOLT
- Bosch # GCB10-5,The foot switch will not work with the electronic trigger switch on this saw
- Porter Cable Model #'s 724, 725, 726, "Click The Check Box Listed Above" WILL NOT FIT ROCKWELL PORTER CABLE
- Greenlee # 530, "Click The Check Box Listed Above"
- Home Depot WEN Brand # 94396
- Northern Tool / Iron Ton# 73134
- Grizzly Tools Deep cut model # G8692
- If you own the new Milwaukee # 6232-20, 6232-21, 6238-20 & 6238-21 saws please click HERE for our V4.0 Portaband tables.
Here at SWAG our Portaband tables are built for individuals looking for quality, 100% American made tools at an affordable price. Designed for those working with limited space and or those looking to maximize the full potential of their hand held band saws.
The SWAG Base Model vice mounted Portaband table was our first ever item to debut on our website back in 2008, and has remained virtually unchanged to this day. With its simple yet robust platform the V1.0 Portaband table is laser cut out of 1/4" thick steel so it will easily outlast the saw that is bolted to it.
To convert your saw into a vertical band saw installation could not be any easier, remove the factory foot guards two or three screws depending upon model and reinstall the table with the provided fasteners.
This kit contains all the necessary hardware to attach your Dewalt or Milwaukee deep throat Portaband to the SWAG Portaband tables. This table does not come painted.
Due to the blade guard mounting hole locations on the Harbor Freight Model # 47840 Portaband, there is new foot guard mounting plate that is required to adapt the saw to fit the Base Model Portaband table, hence the additional $4.00 in product cost.
Our V1.0 table is cut on a CNC laser out of 1/4" thick steel plate, formed on a CNC press brake and weighs in at ~ 15 pounds for ultimate durability. The table dimensions are 1.50 tall, 10.75" deep & 12.0" wide.
120V Foot Switch
Imagine how easy your job is going to be using the foot pedal to start and stop your SWAG Portaband table. Plug your Portaband power cord into the outlet on the foot pedal. Plug the foot pedal cord into a 110 volt outlet. Press the pedal to start the saw, then remove your foot to turn the saw off.
Magnetic Pen Holder "The Writey Tidy"
Every shop seems to have the same issues, the lost 10 mm socket, the broken tap, and the dozens of misplaced pens. We were getting sick of never being able to find a Sharpie so the Magnetic Pen Holder was born. 3D Printed out of durable PLA+, there are two powerful 5 lbs. magnets inlaid into the holder so you can stick it to your Portaband table, your shop press, or your welding cart. Room for 4 markers and 3 pens, there's plenty of room for all your different writing implements. This is one of those add-ons that you don't realize how badly you need until you start using it!